10 thoughts in 2 hours
November 26, 2006, 3:25 pm
Ten Thoughts In Two Hours:
1. I dream Chris has gotten married; I dream that once I find out, I am sobbing and texting fiestada as I drive to her house. The dream causes me to wake up in a cold sweat and keeps me awake for hours, but I am comforted by the friendship we have that even in a dream, I knew to rely on her.
2. Six out of fifteen "Staff Recommends" cards at Barnes & Noble included the word "fascinating." None of the recommendations convinced me the books were fascinating enough to pick them up.
3. GO Ravens!
4. Match Game on DVD is the perfect gift for anyone this holiday season.
5. If I were to stop teaching now, I could work at Chelle Paperie and make invitations all day. While not economically feasible, it would make me happy.
6. The stuffing was not spicy enough this year; I will not tell my sister until enough time has passed to avoid hurting her feelings.
7. Tom Brady could lead the Colts to a Super Bowl; Peyton Manning could not lead the Patriots to the Super Bowl. (This was Dan Patrick's argument; I agreed.) I still wouldn't mind marrying Peyton Manning.
8. Since I set the rules for Secret Snowflake at work, I should be allowed to break the rules re: spending limit and feel okay about it in a non-Michael Scott way.
9. If tens of women would line up for doin' Flavor Flav, would New York and her trashy self draw the same acclaim from men for her new show I Love New York? Would any man really, really, really want to be in a relationship with her?
10. I love the pretty printed folders, and I do not want to use them for filing. They merely exist to sit on my floor and look pretty.